December 3rd, 2012
· Bugfix that caused dragging not to work in the settings window. This really really really was my last update.
November 22nd, 2012
· Updated for compatibility, fixed AMO policy warnings and automated test errors where possible one final time before really really calling end of life for Drag & DropZones...
April 19th, 2011
· Mark the drag & drop operation has handled when dropping text outside of any zone. Previous behavior caused a default Firefox search to be initiated on the dropped text which was likely not wanted behavior for people trying to "cancel" the D&DZones operation
· Display a visual region in the settings window when selection 4x4, 6x6 or 8x8 grid size
· Made the options window open faster
· Bugfix: Grid size no longer listened to the setting but always used "auto"
April 8th, 2011
· Bugfix: New TinEye support broke D&DZones when TinEye was not installed... Ouch.
March 7th, 2011
· Tries to also display the image of context menu actions
· Searches now open relative to the current tab (if set so by default in Firefox browser.tabs.insertRelatedAfterCurrent)
· Used search engines and CM actions are colored blue instead of gray in the settings window for better understanding
· Also disable Drag & DropZones while holding down the CTRL key
· Added better support to work along with my own Web Search Pro's context menu actions
· Bugfix: Fixed issues with (partial) link dragging not working as expected in searches
· Rewritten setTimeout calls as per AMO policy
· Made compatible with Firefox 4
February 7th, 2010
· Implemented per dropzone coloring.
· Added context menu replacement feature allowing you to initiate Drag & DropZones by right clicking on something.
· Expanded the maximum number of zones from 64 to 100.
· Exposed all about:config features in the settings window (search results in new/current tab or new window, activate tab, use D&DZones for text/images/links).
· Added option to force a grid size or to let it determine the smallest fitting grid automatically.
· Right click and ESC now always cancel the D&DZones operation.
· Store Dropzone data in SQLite database instead of a preference.
· Added CTRL + SHIFT clicking on something to activate the dropzones.
· Added ar, ar-SA, cs-CZ, da-DK, ga-IE, hu-HU, lt-LT, pt-PT, sk-SK, sr-RS, tr-TR, uk-UA, nl and ro translations.
· Bugfix, dragging images that were also a link did not work for e.g. Save image as...
· Tested for compatibility with Firefox 3.6 final.
July 15th, 2009
· Adjust the Dropzone's font size a bit when using more/less zones.
· Tested on Firefox 3.5 final.
February 10th, 2009
· Better support for more variations of context menu actions. (context menu items without an id and more cm items that are generated dynamically, still not all... But more)
December 12th, 2008
· Implemented new/current/background/foreground tab settings (about:config preferences only until the next translated release)
· The text color of a dropzone is now being calculated so that it will be a decent contrasting color.
· Apply a visual indicator for which search engines/context menu actions are already in use or not.
· Added pl-PL translation.
· Tested and made compatible with Firefox 3.1b2
· Bugfix: Set the z-index of the dropzones to a higher for sites like lifehacker.
October 23rd, 2008
· Bugfix: Fixed problems with dropzone grid changes clearing after you re-opened the settings window.
· Bugfix: Misc problems occurred after dragging holding down SHIFT (to temporarily disable D&DZones).