March 1st, 2011
· Added "Force" mode, that allows agressively reduce page width (removes fixed element's sizes, so page can shrink freely).
· May be useful if page doesn't want to shrink.
December 14th, 2010
· Added 600px width option (very narrow for those, who need it);
· Now extension remembers your last choice, so you don't have to select width every time you reload a page (just click toolbar button, and page will be set to last selected width);
· Also extension now remembers page alignment choice (so, if you want all pages to the right, select it once from menu, and then you'll only have to click toolbar button);
· Extension now stores original page width and horizontal position, so clicking toolbar button twice restores original values;
· So does context menu item now (seconds click on context menu item restores original page width and position);
· Current width and page alignment is now displayed in a popup box showing at the top of the page for 1 second, so you can get more informed about which option values are used right now;
· Now extension is localized (currently I created en-US and ru locales, and I'll appreciate you help with other languages).