January 8th, 2013
· Extra parameter for compatibility with Firefox 18.
June 25th, 2012
· Some workarounds for issues with use on Mac OS X
August 4th, 2011
· It now works with https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/mp4-downloader/. Extensions that utilize the contentAreaUtils saving API such as mp4-downloader can be scheduled. To do so use mp4-downloader in the usual way and you will then be prompted to start the download now or schedule for later. Note that however most other youtube downloaders are currently not compatible.
April 18th, 2011
· Added some more locales (translations). Thanks to Mikael Hiort af Ornäs for the Swedish one. The other were done with google translate and therefore might be inaccurate. Anyone is welcome to provide better translations though.
April 7th, 2011
· Can now manually add to the schedule list and edit existing scheduled downloads.
· Recurring downloads: Useful if the same URL is updated with a different file. When enabled scheduled items do not automatically remove themselves from the list upon download start.
May 5th, 2010
· Fixed a bug that prevented resuming all other downloads when none were scheduled.
· Scheduled downloads are now persisted on firefox close. Just remember to start firefox just before you reach the start time.
· Pause time is now optional.
February 11th, 2010
· Firefox 3.6 compatible.
· Code cleanup to allow it to be removed from experimental status.