New in version 22.214.171.124
September 23rd, 2013
- Annihilate button added to FlashGUI attack screen
- Czech and Slovak languages added by Viliam Tomcanyi
- del islands tool added to the MapEditor
- can load a savegame file by double clicking on it or "Domination.jar c:\test.save"
- done: get rid of "[X]" brakets from main menu
- strange nativenoresult popups in windows 7 fixed
- DONE: make SwingME act like xhdpi on mac retina screen
- Android 48 dice stats added - patch by Jerome Abela undo at end of game fixed can change ai wait for local games
- Android 47 correct console output when trading cards in fixed/italian mode
- Android 46 better checks for ai errors support for new server messages for rename
- Android 45 gamesave during gamesetup works again does not ask to quit game if you are not in game when you make a new game make sure its visible in the list
- Android 44 zero data fix trade fix by hawkprime
- Android 43 10,20,30sec online game timeouts added fixed: game sometimes auto-saving in a broken state while ai is playing fixed: move dialogs stay open after timeout
- Android 42 images overlapping fix for samsung galaxy s4
- Android 41 rules added no square brackets in main menu
- Android 40 newHost command added for changing lobby servers VenezuEla spelling on luca map fix AI: minor improvements and refinement of capital planning DefaultCards_cs PLAYER2 not found fix
- Android 39 better notifications prefActivity theme on Honeycomb fix
- Android 38 option for color blind people added
New in version 126.96.36.199 (April 25th, 2013)
- main map (luca.map) is now higher resolution (800x500)
- world map (world.map) is now higher resolution (800x500)
- MapEditor can load TEG/JTEG xml maps
- Card Ownership view shows you the cards you own when you dont own the country in Yellow
- online game setup ui fixes
- FlashGUI will remember the number of dice you are attacking/defending with in a given battle
- fixed: FlashGUI move and attack dialog countries that are too big need to be shown smaller
New in version 188.8.131.52 (March 11th, 2013)
- Online Mini Lobby added to FlashGUI and SwingGUI
- Brazilian Portuguese added by Ricardo Gomes Ponce
- much more info added to the Testing tab in SwingGUI
- game.ini has ai.wait property that can be changed
- other game.ini properties work fully now
- MapEditor can detect more errors on missions
- SwingGUI can remember the players you used last time
- new pluggable AI system
- NEW AI BY Steven Hawkins
New in version 184.108.40.206 (November 20th, 2012)
- Italian update by Marco Barbarino
- When publishing maps, it checks to see if the map name is already taken
- Missions translations update
- When you update to a new version it does not replace the game.ini
- Do not give 414 errors on really large numbers of maps
- When loading a cards file into the map editor, the mission text for destroy a player is displayed incorrectly
- Fixed: in flashGUI closing the game when a game can be continued does not close the game
- Ukrainian added and russian updated by Oleksandra Spiegler
- Android 20 maps not loading because of currupted download error fixed, (files were currupted because of operator transcoding)
- Android 19 more clear when selecting a capital only load .save game save files, do not even try to load others do not crash on "application/xml" mime type from server shows new line as a new line and not a  in the MapStore
New in version 220.127.116.11 (September 12th, 2012)
- Better network play and better italian mode play
New in version 18.104.22.168 (July 19th, 2012)
- Better support for high resolution maps in the game and the map editor.
New in version 22.214.171.124 (June 28th, 2012)
- error now does not trigger a error box to pop up:
- Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.
- if UNDO fails once, do not try and do undo any more recycle cards works more like it would in real life continue added to SwingGUI and FlashGUI and Android
- DONE - in the MapStore the "top downloaded" "Top New" text is not visable in mdpi
- download icon in MapStore changed to blue
- game can be played on Android
New in version 126.96.36.199 (January 8th, 2012)
- Many bugs have been fixed.
New in version 188.8.131.52 (January 1st, 2012)
- The black player on the stats panel has a white background.
- Iin network play if a user is missing a map, the game will try to download it from the server.
- There are added special effects on the game end.
- Continents in the map editor show color in the list.
- You can double click on items in a list.
- Map Store has been added for downloading new maps.
- Donate has been switched from Paypal to Google.
- The map editor will default to user dir if it does not have access to save in normal maps dir, e.g Windows 7.
- A publish button has been added to send maps to the server.