April 25th, 2013
· main map (luca.map) is now higher resolution (800x500)
· world map (world.map) is now higher resolution (800x500)
· MapEditor can load TEG/JTEG xml maps
· Card Ownership view shows you the cards you own when you dont own the country in Yellow
· online game setup ui fixes
· FlashGUI will remember the number of dice you are attacking/defending with in a given battle
· fixed: FlashGUI move and attack dialog countries that are too big need to be shown smaller
March 11th, 2013
· Online Mini Lobby added to FlashGUI and SwingGUI
· Brazilian Portuguese added by Ricardo Gomes Ponce
· much more info added to the Testing tab in SwingGUI
· game.ini has ai.wait property that can be changed
· other game.ini properties work fully now
· MapEditor can detect more errors on missions
· SwingGUI can remember the players you used last time
· new pluggable AI system
· NEW AI BY Steven Hawkins
November 20th, 2012
· Italian update by Marco Barbarino
· When publishing maps, it checks to see if the map name is already taken
· Missions translations update
· When you update to a new version it does not replace the game.ini
· Do not give 414 errors on really large numbers of maps
· When loading a cards file into the map editor, the mission text for destroy a player is displayed incorrectly
· Fixed: in flashGUI closing the game when a game can be continued does not close the game
· Ukrainian added and russian updated by Oleksandra Spiegler
· Android 20 maps not loading because of currupted download error fixed, (files were currupted because of operator transcoding)
· Android 19 more clear when selecting a capital only load .save game save files, do not even try to load others do not crash on "application/xml" mime type from server shows new line as a new line and not a  in the MapStore
September 12th, 2012
· Better network play and better italian mode play
July 19th, 2012
· Better support for high resolution maps in the game and the map editor.
June 28th, 2012error now does not trigger a error box to pop up:
· Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.
· if UNDO fails once, do not try and do undo any more recycle cards works more like it would in real life continue added to SwingGUI and FlashGUI and Android
· DONE - in the MapStore the "top downloaded" "Top New" text is not visable in mdpi
· download icon in MapStore changed to blue
· game can be played on Android
January 8th, 2012
· Many bugs have been fixed.
January 1st, 2012
· The black player on the stats panel has a white background.
· Iin network play if a user is missing a map, the game will try to download it from the server.
· There are added special effects on the game end.
· Continents in the map editor show color in the list.
· You can double click on items in a list.
· Map Store has been added for downloading new maps.
· Donate has been switched from Paypal to Google.
· The map editor will default to user dir if it does not have access to save in normal maps dir, e.g Windows 7.
· A publish button has been added to send maps to the server.
June 22nd, 2010
· In FlashGUI when u make a new game, it remembers your old player state bug with trading cards in CARD_INCREASING_SET fixed fix to trade button in FlashGUI Cards Dialog not being disabled
June 3rd, 2010
· new build system to allow for building both Risk and Domination
· translation tool split off from main code
· pl language added
· italian card rules added
· 3 dice to defend option added
· core Domination engine split from anything UI related in the hope to create a Risk for android
· in the map editor, if a new image is loaded with a different size to the imgmap, it asks if you want to update the size of the imgmap
October 8th, 2008
· Bugs have been fixed in cards trading.
· German and Italian languages have been updated.
· There are other small fixes.