New in version 0.11July 25th, 2013
- Several fixes plus new support for embedded aliases within hyperlink references, a new setting 'stylesheet_dirs', and a new "HTML math.css" default for math-output_.
- Drops the simple algorithm, replacing straight double quotes with English typographic ones.
New in version 0.10 (December 17th, 2012)
- Docutils 0.9.x is the last version supporting Python 2.3.
- This version has added 3.3, and has math enhancements.
- It fixes import of local writer, reader, languages, and parsers for Python 2.7 and up.
- Enhanced error handling, math, and syntax highlighting.