October 20th, 2012
· Implemented Blocking of Unsupported Links.
· Fixed recognizing extensions irrespective of case.
· Added a small Help Button for quick support (and settings in future).
· Mouseover title tweaked
September 28th, 2012
· Updated with new link icon with Data URI.
· Mouse Over Panels is implemented for Google Docs Viewer to provide distraction free yet fully functional reading experience.
· Mouse over title tweak.
· Removed support for Zoho Viewer as Zoho is soon dropping Zoho Viewer service.
August 30th, 2012
· Performance Tweak: Revamped code with improved performance. Most of the code is re-written for better performance.
· Bug Fix: Appearance of links problem when using pdf.js on Firefox.
· Performance Tweak: All the less wanted (unwanted) features like blacklisting of websites are removed making the code more lighter and responsive.
· Feature: The Viewer Icon now appears to the left of the link. This change is done considering user feedback and stability issues.
· Developer Friendly: Code is re-written to make it more easier to understand and debug.
· License: Docs Online Viewer is now licensed under GNU GPL v3.0
June 14th, 2012
· Support for more file formats like zip, etc
· Click on the icon provided beside the link to open link with Docs online viewer
· Click directly on the link for default behavior (usually download)
· Original links masked with custom domain to bypass a bug wherein it forms an infinite loop
· Improved icon design