New in version 1.3.145
May 17th, 2013
- This version fixes the default Linux run levels and start-dccifd.
New in version 1.3.143 (August 20th, 2012)
- This version adds partial support for FreeBSD on ARM processors.
New in version 1.3.141 (January 11th, 2012)
- This version fixes several modest bugs and updates the copy of the SpamAssassin DCC.pm plugin.
New in version 1.3.135 (January 13th, 2011)
New in version 1.3.128 (July 31st, 2010)
- Support for DNS whitelists.
- An example using dnswl.org is in the sample homedir/dcc_conf file.
New in version 1.3.103 (February 26th, 2009)
- A RedHat versus Debian error message from rcDCC was quieted.
- An error in libexec/fetch-testmsg-whitelist was fixed.
New in version 1.3.101 (January 11th, 2009)
- Groups of DNS blacklists that can be independently enabled in per-user whiteclnt files are supported.