New in version 0.2.2
August 14th, 2010
- The "--test" option was broken in 0.2.1 and has been fixed.
- The tray is no longer ejected when --test or --iso-dir options are used.
- The drive/media detection code was cleaned up a little and more meaninful output was added.
- The "--skip-big" option was added to optionally skip files that were too big for ISO 9660 or recording media (CDs) instead of exiting.
- Logic was added to try to predict ISO file system size to reduce the need for the --size-factor option.