August 14th, 2010
· The "--test" option was broken in 0.2.1 and has been fixed.
· The tray is no longer ejected when --test or --iso-dir options are used.
· The drive/media detection code was cleaned up a little and more meaninful output was added.
· The "--skip-big" option was added to optionally skip files that were too big for ISO 9660 or recording media (CDs) instead of exiting.
· Logic was added to try to predict ISO file system size to reduce the need for the --size-factor option.
July 29th, 2010
· A "size-factor" option was added for modifying the capacity of the disk on the fly.
· A --verbose option will spit out the file names.
· Some more diagnostic output was added, such as how many files will be on each disc and the approximate size of the finished disc.
· An option was added to write to ISO files instead of directly to the burner.