New in version 0.5.5
November 23rd, 2009
- This release brings important fixes in the networking code. There is a new feature: automatic lazy import of archived versions. It is not necessary to import all versions anymore. This makes the use of dim scalable for projects with a huge history. The use of dim is also simpler. Similarly, the put operation is now performed automatically at export. Other minor bug fixes and improvements are also provided.
New in version 0.5.4 (November 3rd, 2009)
- This is a bug fix release. The dash shell is now detected, allowing full support of Linux Debian and Ubuntu. The network capabilities are better verified. Miscellaneous robustness fixes and better code comments are also provided.
New in version 0.5.3 (June 30th, 2009)
- This release contains mainly bug fixes. Network operations are faster and more robust. There is a better support of *BSD systems, Mac-OSX. Dim works also on AIX and Solaris. Many internal changes to make the code easier to maintain. The manual page improved substantially.
New in version 0.5.2 (February 12th, 2009)
- This release provides support for full archives, removal and re-import of versions, many internal changes to prepare support of multi-item operations, and several important bugfixes.
New in version 0.5.1 (January 29th, 2009)
- Jobs were introduced.
- The mklib command was replaced by mkjob.
- Exported versions are now signed with the committer RSA key, and can be verified by all users.
- The ability to remove and re-import versions while keeping a consistent and correct ancestor tree was improved.
- Dim has been ported to OpenSolaris and AIX.
- Many bugs in network transfer, merge, and metadata management were fixed.