October 5th, 2012
· Minor accuracy improvements and minor changes to the default configuration templates have been introduced.
· Configuration file handling is performed using the minIni library instead of the parsecfg library.
· A minor bug in the axis labeling of the Morlet cycle/octave scalograms has been corrected.
· The plot generation scripts have been reworked for better readability, better axis labeling, and compatibility with the latest version of Octave.
December 13th, 2011
· A new computation of the RMS value based on a logarithmic frequency weighting of the magnitude response has been introduced.
· This new method allows for better handling of the filter magnitude response peak limiting.
· A bug in the estimation of the band limited RMS value has been also corrected.
· Some other procedures have been refined in order to provide improved accuracy.
· The glsweep and lsconv tools have been reworked to provide correct reference levels, thus allowing for SPL calibrated measurements.
August 17th, 2011
· The licensing of some files has been corrected.
· There are minor corrections and accuracy improvements.
December 4th, 2008
· The Octave scripts have been reworked to make them compatible with version 3 of Octave.
· A new renormalization procedure, providing a reasonable extimation of clipping levels, has been added.
· Many minor bugs have been fixed.