New in version 3.2.1
October 5th, 2012
- Minor accuracy improvements and minor changes to the default configuration templates have been introduced.
- Configuration file handling is performed using the minIni library instead of the parsecfg library.
- A minor bug in the axis labeling of the Morlet cycle/octave scalograms has been corrected.
- The plot generation scripts have been reworked for better readability, better axis labeling, and compatibility with the latest version of Octave.
New in version 3.2.0 (December 13th, 2011)
- A new computation of the RMS value based on a logarithmic frequency weighting of the magnitude response has been introduced.
- This new method allows for better handling of the filter magnitude response peak limiting.
- A bug in the estimation of the band limited RMS value has been also corrected.
- Some other procedures have been refined in order to provide improved accuracy.
- The glsweep and lsconv tools have been reworked to provide correct reference levels, thus allowing for SPL calibrated measurements.
New in version 3.1.1 (August 17th, 2011)
- The licensing of some files has been corrected.
- There are minor corrections and accuracy improvements.
New in version 3.0.1 (December 4th, 2008)
- The Octave scripts have been reworked to make them compatible with version 3 of Octave.
- A new renormalization procedure, providing a reasonable extimation of clipping levels, has been added.
- Many minor bugs have been fixed.