May 20th, 2013
· Bugfix: Improved tab detection code.
March 7th, 2013
· Updated socket address to get the add-on to work again.
December 14th, 2012
· As soon as your connection is regained, the add-on will recover and use the Stack Exchange API v2 to read the actual count.
· Configuration: After granting the access token, the "Stack Exchange UserID" field will automatically be filled.
December 13th, 2012
· Bugfix: Correctly implemented detection of socket disconnection.
December 12th, 2012Added feature:
· When the network connection has been lost for a long while, the socket connection refreshes automatically when the network is activated again. It can take up to ten minutes before a socket connection is restored. If you want to refresh the connection immediately, open the options widget and click on Start.
December 10th, 2012
· Focus existing tab instead of opening new ones when possible.
· Don't show notification if you're reading the notifications ("0 unread messages in your inbox" is useless).