New in version 1.6.4
October 8th, 2013
- This maintenance release included major fixes and visual enhancements to deltasql server.
- Get Synchronization Table is now a main menu entry.
- Automatic branch selection when creating a synchronization table was added.
- Branch selection was fixed in the main synchronization form.
- It was previously not possible to synchronize from BRANCH_X to BRANCH_X.
- The same fixes were applied to deltaclient for Windows.
- The dbredactor client includes now a JDBC driver for SQLite databases.
- A favicon and other visual enhancements were provided in the navigation bar.
New in version 1.6.3 (September 3rd, 2013)
- This version ships with two new tools that help to create SQL scripts based on exported files in comma separated value format (.csv).
- They are useful when managing third party applications that require configuration via GUI, or generally when customers send data to be loaded into the managed application.
- The two tools support creation of INSERT scripts, and of INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE scripts based on .csv exported from your SQL client.
- The bash client has been fixed; retrieving the version number did not work in all circumstances.
New in version 1.6.2 (July 5th, 2013)
- This version adds logic to select only the branches valid for a given project.
- This is used when submitting or editing scripts.
- When synchronizing, only valid tags/branches are shown in the synchronization form.
- The three listboxes of the synchronization form adapt dynamically, as is done with the Freepascal deltaclient.
- The feature is achieved with AJAX technology.
- These two features help reduce the number of human errors when using deltasql in a complicated environment with many branches and tags.
- The Python client is extended to support Oracle's mysql.connector.
New in version 1.6.1 (May 16th, 2013)
- New features: a navigation bar on the left for faster switching between pages.
- Fixes: copy&paste works in Internet Explorer.
- Known Issues: the Copy&Paste link disappears after being clicked once.
- Documentation: one new FAQ entry on why deltasql is so different from commercial tools.
- The new Web page is part of the package in the web subfolder.
New in version 1.5.5 (January 3rd, 2013)
- This maintenance release implements more PHP 5.3 patches.
- The URL has changed from www.deltasql.org (now down) to deltasql.sourceforge.net.
New in version 1.5.4 (September 26th, 2012)
- PHP 5.3 is now supported, as it is shipped by XAMPP by default.
New in version 1.5.2 (July 19th, 2012)
- This version adds copy-and-paste functionality to copy and paste existing scripts, synchronization queries, a generated synchronization script, and a seeding script for databases which will come under deltasql version control.
New in version 1.5.1 (May 15th, 2012)
- This maintenance release includes a new Python deltasql client which works from the commandline for MySQL database types only, a new chart showing scripts per project, and minor fixes.
New in version 1.5.0 (April 4th, 2012)
- This is a major release containing charting features for deltasql.
- It is possible to see how many scripts are added each month and how many synchronizations are performed.
- A top ten page shows the best developers writing new scripts and the best release managers performing most synchronizations.
- Minor features include a changelog feature that shows which is the latest deltasql release and the ability to edit scripts when they are shown.
- Other minor enhancements and the removal of the unused phone home functionality round off this release.