New in version 32.0
September 20th, 2014
- This release drops Ubuntu One support.
New in version 30.0 (March 28th, 2014)
- This release fixes a build error with CMake 2.8.12.
New in version 29.5 (January 31st, 2014)
- This release re-enables libunity support and requires the latest duplicity 0.6.23 for its bug fixes.
New in version 29.4 (January 11th, 2014)
- This release fixes a missing icon in the help documentation and adds support for unity-control-center.
New in version 29.1 (November 9th, 2013)
- This release features a mild redesign of the preferences window and detects existing encrypted backups slightly better than before.
New in version 28.0 (September 26th, 2013)
- This release adds some small fixes to the help pages and is more verbose about errors when restoring files.
New in version 27.3.1 (June 18th, 2013)
- This release fixes a unit test on 32-bit systems.
New in version 27.3 (June 18th, 2013)
- This release fixes System Settings panel support in GNOME 3.8.
New in version 26.0 (March 29th, 2013)
- This release fixes another instance of using /tmp directly, helping fix out-of-space errors when using tmpfs.
- It also spreads around the default backup time, instead of always using midnight UTC. And it lowers its CPU priority when running.