New in version 3.2.2
September 4th, 2013
- NEW FEATURES:
- Added table dependencies viewer
- Added ability to temporarily disable foreign keys when updating table's
- Added ability to follow URLs contained in table data
- Improved SQL script execution technique to ensure large scripts don't time out
- Improved SQL formatting in Views
- Ability to select how INSERTs will be performed when exporting a database to script
- Automatic refresh of object browser after a script has run
- BUG FIXES:
- AUTO_INCREMENT value not showing correctly in table editor
- Certain stored routines failing to open in editor
- Script execution failing on certain files
- Procedures with no parameters fail to open in editor
- Query autorefresh "stop" button is unclickable in long running queries
New in version 3.1.2 (February 6th, 2013)
- Many bug fixes and new features.
New in version 3.1.0 (December 17th, 2012)
- Major release with any new features and important bug fixes.
New in version 3.0.6 (September 19th, 2012)
- This version contains important bug fixes and some new features.