New in version 4.4 patch level 1
May 8th, 2012
- The main reason for this release is fixing two bugs that could cause errors and insertion/updating of incorrect data in the database. All users are encouraged to upgrade.
New in version 4.4 (April 4th, 2012)
- It fixes a lot of bugs which affected previous releases, some of them critical.
- All users are strongly encouraged to upgrade.
- There are also three new features: the ability to hide NULL checkboxes in the forms, Russian language support, and the ability to handle views (in addition to tables).
New in version 4.4 Alpha (February 4th, 2011)
- DaDaBIK now supports SQLite
- A new content type "timestamp" is available. The corresponding field must contain an integer, which is displayed as a date and time according to the format chosen with the paramenter $date_format.
- magic_quotes_sybase = on in php.ini is no longer required for Oracle and MS SQL Server
- The documentation is now more clear about the master/details view.
- A new parameter, $timezone, allows to set the timezone.
- The sql logging feature is not available anymore.
- Fixed bugs
- The authentication didn't work if DaDaBIK was installed in the root of a Website (e.g. www.mysite.com and not www.mysite.com/dadabik).
- DaDaBIK produced an error about date_default_timezone_set if the PHP version was < 5.1.
New in version 4.3 (December 9th, 2010)
- In this release the main changes are the upgrade to TinyMCE 184.108.40.206, which fixes security problems and other issues that the old TinyMCE version used could cause, fixes for extracting problems with some MS Windows systems, and the fixing of some delete-all related bugs.
New in version 4.3 RC2 (November 29th, 2010)
- This version has been upgraded to the latest ADOdb version, which fixes some "Deprecated" and "Strict Standard" warnings that could appear, and can also fix security problems and other issues that the old ADOdb version used could cause.
- Another improvement regards DaDaBIK code's footprint: Many not-strictly-needed files have been removed from the official release, which is now lighter (the zip file is less than 2MB).
- The single-donation button of the admin section now works as expected.
New in version 4.3 RC1 (November 24th, 2010)
- Many bugs fixed and a new admin section.
New in version 4.3 Beta (October 21st, 2010)
- A new GUI is available.
- The parameter magic_quotes_gpc no longer needs to be set to On.
- There are also several bugfixes (and some new bugs have been discovered).
New in version 4.3 Alpha (September 14th, 2010)
- DaDaBIK now supports a master/details view. For example, if you have an albums table and a songs table, you can set DaDaBIK to display in the same page the details of an album and the result list of the songs to which it links.
- Some bugs were also fixed.