New in version 3.4.1
November 4th, 2013
- This version rolls up a number of fixes for bugs discovered over the past few months.
New in version 3.3.5 (April 24th, 2013)
- This is a bugfix release rolling up a number of small improvements.
- The largest impact bugfix concerns an SQL query which could lead to intermittent MySQL locking failures when running with many concurrent users.
New in version 3.3.3 (November 13th, 2012)
- This bugfix release rolls up a number of fixes and compatibility improvements.
New in version 3.3.2 (September 5th, 2012)
- This version incorporates some minor bugfixes.
New in version 3.2.2 (January 27th, 2012)
- This release fixes multiple minor bugs, and includes minor changes due to the switch from Subversion to Git for source code management.
New in version 3.1.2 (October 28th, 2010)
- The primary trigger for this bugfix release is a bug that, in the team interface, showed the names of the problems in the clarification section, even while the contest hadn't started yet. It contains a few other bugfixes and documentation improvements as well.
New in version 3.1.1 (August 23rd, 2010)
- DOMjudge versions 3.0.4 and 3.1.1 have just been released. Both are bugfix releases to their corresponding stable branches. The changes are backported from trunk development and consist of small bugs (mostly in the build system) and some documentation fixups.
New in version 3.1.0 (July 18th, 2010)
- This release has significant feature improvements, including multiple testcase support per problem, pluggable authentication methods, the ability for judges to "claim" a submission or judging, and better support for distributed contests.
- A number of improvements have been made to improve the Web interface experience.
New in version 2.2.3 (December 9th, 2008)
- This is a maintenance release containing an accumulation of bugfixes.
New in version 2.2.2 (October 9th, 2008)
- This is a maintenance release containing a number of bugfixes, one of which is important enough for every 2.2.x user to upgrade: the scoreboard could be malformed during the contest.
New in version 2.2.1 (August 31st, 2008)
- This is a maintenance release that mainly addresses a usability annoyance and improves the documentation.