November 21st, 2011
· This version adds additional widget and legend features, supports GSHHS map coordinates 2.1.1, and fixes bugs.
March 31st, 2009
· SHDNOR and SHDSOU are new routines for plotting shaded North, Central and South American countries.
· The routines VECFLD, VECF3D and FIELD3D display vector fields with arrows. The appearance of the arrows can be modified with the routines VECCLR and VECOPT.
· PIKE3D plots a 3-D arrow head. This routine is used in DISLIN for plotting arrows in 3-D vectors (i.e. in VECF3D and VECTR3).
· The keywords 'ISO5', 'KOI8', 'ISO7' and 'UTF8' in the routine CHACOD support additional encodings for Cyrillic, Greek and Unicode characters.
· The utility routine UTFINT converts an UTF8 character string to Unicode numbers. INTUTF converts Unicode numbers to an UTF8 string.
· FILOPT is a new routine that can change the syntax of plotfile names and file versions.
· The options 'FILE' and 'APPEND' are added to the routines ERRMOD and ERRDEV for special error handlings.
· The option 'MDELAY' is added to WINOPT for setting milliseconds as delay time in DISFIN.
· 'END' is an additional keyword for SWGOPT for modifying the behaviour of callback routines for scale widgets.
· The routine GWGBUT can now also request the status of push button widgets (if they are pressed or not).
· All reported bugs are corrected.
October 15th, 2008
· Table widgets and additional cursor features were added.
· Bugs were fixed.