New in version 1.1.8
February 14th, 2012
- This version fixes XSS vulnerabilities (CVE-2012-0791).
New in version 1.1.6 (October 26th, 2010)
- Fixed a redirection to the login screen when the session times out.
New in version 1.1.5 (September 29th, 2010)
- An XSS vulnerability in the Fetchmail configuration has been fixed.
- Other minor bugfixes and improvements have been made.
- Estonian and Japanese translations have been updated.
New in version 1.1.1 (December 21st, 2008)
- Shift-Delete on multiple messages will move the selection to the next message.
- Occasional buggy behavior when dragging and dropping folders was fixed.
- The UP key will start at the bottom of the mailbox if no current message is selected.
- "Undelete" was added to the Other Actions menu.
- Quota is correctly displayed on startup.
- Some portal display issues were fixed.
- The "To" header is correctly shown when doing searches in sentmail and drafts mailboxes.
- Various other bugfixes and performance and stability improvements were made.
New in version 1.1 RC2 (September 12th, 2008)
- Preview messages are cached now.
- An indicator has been added to show that the WYSIWYG editor is still loading.
- The quota is now updated when messages are being polled.