New in version 4.3.22
November 11th, 2013
- This release fixes log analyzing exceptions when starting up.
New in version 4.3.21 (October 21st, 2013)
- This release adds an option to customize facet search to use the Boolean operator OR.
New in version 4.3.20 (July 1st, 2013)
- This version fixes a racing condition bug on Windows.
New in version 4.3.19 (May 13th, 2013)
- Avoids exceptions during JSON embedded search when column names have uppercase characters.
New in version 4.3.18 (January 8th, 2013)
- A major focus on improving robustness for managing the separated search process, including ensuring index replication works even when the index is updated, avoiding index replication notification noises from other dbsight systems, and each index takes a fixed 2 ports instead of sharing the ports.
- An error in iPhone search result scaffolding has been fixed.
New in version 4.3.17 (November 26th, 2012)
- This version adds an option to default to a specific sortBy column.
- It has a fix to clean up HTTP connections cleanly.
New in version 4.3.16 (November 13th, 2012)
- This version adds compression for more efficient index replication and adds protection for index data file correctness.
New in version 4.3.15 (October 15th, 2012)
- This version will always merge an index when the merge threshhold is set to 0.
- It avoids an NPE during search suggestion.
New in version 4.3.14 (August 21st, 2012)
- This version optimizes parameter types to increase incremental SQL execution performance.