New in version 4.3
September 10th, 2014
New in version 4.2.9 (February 18th, 2014)
New in version 4.2.8 (January 14th, 2014)
New in version 4.2.7 (October 31st, 2013)
- Added support for Vertica.
New in version 4.2.6 (July 3rd, 2013)
New in version 4.2.5 (June 4th, 2013)
- Added support for SQL Server 2012.
New in version 4.2.4 (February 19th, 2013)
- Result Set Comparisons can now be run from the command-line.
New in version 4.2.3 (December 19th, 2012)
- Added support for MacOS 10.8
- Added support for MySQL Geometry data types
New in version 4.2.2 (May 29th, 2012)
- Columns in the Data Compare Tool can be wrapped inside a SQL function.
- Added the ability in the Schema Compare Tool to only compare indexes with names that match a regular expression
- Added support for Oracle invisible indexes