April 24th, 2012
· Improved safety of functions and numerous bugfixes.
March 26th, 2012
· Add new => lambda syntax.
· Allow 1.userproperty syntax. NOTE: 1.f is no longer a float literal, add a 0.
· Convert to -shared dmd switch instead of -dylib
· Better use of XMM registers in OS X 32 bit target.
· Add inline assembler support for AVX instructions (64 bit targets only).
· Use of base class protection is now deprecated.
· Added traits isVirtualMethod and getVirtualMethods.
· Struct/class invariants are now implicitly const.
· Major overhaul of std.regex module's implementation. Breaking change in std.regex.replace with delegate, use Captures!string instead of RegexMatch!string as delegate parameter.
· As typedef has been deprecated, overloads of std.conv.to which use typedef have now been deprecated.
· std.array.insert has been deprecated. Please use std.array.insertInPlace instead.
· The overload of std.array.replace which replaces in place has been deprecated. Please use std.array.replaceInPlace instead.
· The toISOExtendedString and fromISOExtendedString functions on SysTime, Date, TimeOfDay, and DateTime in std.datetime have been deprecated. Please use toISOExtString and fromISOExtString instead.
· std.file.getTimesPosix has been deprecated. Please use std.file.getTimes instead.
· The overloads for isDir, isFile, and isSymlink in std.file which take a uint have been deprecated. Please use attrIsDir, attrIsFile, and attrIsSymlink instead.
December 15th, 2011
· The maintainer has changed.
· Updated to GCC 4.6.1.
· Numerous bugfixes, enhancements, and cleanups.