New in version 2.059
April 24th, 2012
- Improved safety of functions and numerous bugfixes.
New in version 2.058 (March 26th, 2012)
- Add new => lambda syntax.
- Allow 1.userproperty syntax. NOTE: 1.f is no longer a float literal, add a 0.
- Convert to -shared dmd switch instead of -dylib
- Better use of XMM registers in OS X 32 bit target.
- Add inline assembler support for AVX instructions (64 bit targets only).
- Use of base class protection is now deprecated.
- Added traits isVirtualMethod and getVirtualMethods.
- Struct/class invariants are now implicitly const.
- Major overhaul of std.regex module's implementation. Breaking change in std.regex.replace with delegate, use Captures!string instead of RegexMatch!string as delegate parameter.
- As typedef has been deprecated, overloads of std.conv.to which use typedef have now been deprecated.
- std.array.insert has been deprecated. Please use std.array.insertInPlace instead.
- The overload of std.array.replace which replaces in place has been deprecated. Please use std.array.replaceInPlace instead.
- The toISOExtendedString and fromISOExtendedString functions on SysTime, Date, TimeOfDay, and DateTime in std.datetime have been deprecated. Please use toISOExtString and fromISOExtString instead.
- std.file.getTimesPosix has been deprecated. Please use std.file.getTimes instead.
- The overloads for isDir, isFile, and isSymlink in std.file which take a uint have been deprecated. Please use attrIsDir, attrIsFile, and attrIsSymlink instead.
New in version 20111211 (December 15th, 2011)
- The maintainer has changed.
- Updated to GCC 4.6.1.
- Numerous bugfixes, enhancements, and cleanups.