New in version 2.4.8
May 2nd, 2011
- Unlimited quotas are now supported by proxy servers.
- Compatibility with mailbox LIST operations was improved.
- Security vulnerabilities regarding STARTTLS operations were corrected.
- Many other bug fixes and performance improvements were made.
New in version 2.4.2 (October 20th, 2010)
- Full support was added for the CONDSTORE and QRESYNC extensions.
- Support was added for IMAP extensions that are part of the LEMONADE support, including LIST-EXTENDED, COMPRESS, ESEARCH, WITHIN, ENABLE, QRESYNC, and partial support for URLAUTH=BINARY. Metadata and mailbox index databases have been overhauled for greatly improved scalability.
- Synchronization (clustering) protocols have been rewritten for greater reliability and improved extensibility.
New in version 2.3.15 (September 10th, 2009)
- This release corrects a potential buffer overflow in Sieve, has improvements in murder and partition management including introduction of the cyr_df utility, and has bugfixes for skiplist on 64-bit platforms, squatter indexing, and other issues.