March 26th, 2012
· use gmtime instead of localtime in a few places so that calendar results are not offset by the hour of the day (report/analysis by Alex Charis).
· add configure option --enable-const, which defines, like NCURSES_CONST, the symbol CDK_CONST which can be used to address improved const checking while preserving source-compatibility.
· revise copyChtypeList to correspond with copyCharList
· use const in cdk_util function prototypes, similar "string" uses to improve writable-strings warnings. Arrays of strings are not addressed due to compatibility.
· change document directory to /usr/share/doc
· add configure --enable-hdr-subdir to control whether cdk.h should be in /usr/include/cdk for example, or in /usr/include. Make the default the latter, standard layout.
· simplify dpkg script, provide only one library using ncursesw
· updated configure script macros, many changes for portability.
· add cdk_test.h to installed headers (Debian #500161). Resolution of that bug report by the way did not actually install the requested header file.
· update config.guess, config.sub
May 18th, 2011
· This version provides several minor bugfixes and improvements.
· Most of the changes are for code cleanup.
· RPM and dpkg scripts were also added.
February 16th, 2009
· This release updates the configure script to work with non-POSIX locales and use current ncurses config scripts.
· It improves handling of empty lists.