New in version 5.0-20131107
January 29th, 2014
- This version adds scroller.h to the list of installed header files and adds packaging scripts used for testing cross-compiles to MingW.
New in version 5.0-20120323 (March 26th, 2012)
- use gmtime instead of localtime in a few places so that calendar results are not offset by the hour of the day (report/analysis by Alex Charis).
- add configure option --enable-const, which defines, like NCURSES_CONST, the symbol CDK_CONST which can be used to address improved const checking while preserving source-compatibility.
- revise copyChtypeList to correspond with copyCharList
- use const in cdk_util function prototypes, similar "string" uses to improve writable-strings warnings. Arrays of strings are not addressed due to compatibility.
- change document directory to /usr/share/doc
- add configure --enable-hdr-subdir to control whether cdk.h should be in /usr/include/cdk for example, or in /usr/include. Make the default the latter, standard layout.
- simplify dpkg script, provide only one library using ncursesw
- updated configure script macros, many changes for portability.
- add cdk_test.h to installed headers (Debian #500161). Resolution of that bug report by the way did not actually install the requested header file.
- update config.guess, config.sub
New in version 5.0-20110517 (May 18th, 2011)
- This version provides several minor bugfixes and improvements.
- Most of the changes are for code cleanup.
- RPM and dpkg scripts were also added.
New in version 5.0-20090215 (February 16th, 2009)
- This release updates the configure script to work with non-POSIX locales and use current ncurses config scripts.
- It improves handling of empty lists.