February 12th, 2012
· Fixes for Skyrim on Linux.
· Patch fixes for World of Warcraft.
November 30th, 2011
· Worked around the 'backwards elbow' bug in Rift on Lion.
· Fixed behavior of Plants vs. Zombies in windowed mode.
· Improved loading and play of Portal 2.
· Fixed 'Add a Character Friend' behavior in StarCraft 2.
· Fixed the Perfect World International launcher.
· Added a 'steamid' tag to the CrossTie format. This allows a CrossTie to install and detect games via Steam.
July 20th, 2011
· Fixed several known issues with the upcoming Mac OS 10.7 Lion.
· Fixed the Guild Wars footstep bug.
· Updated several built-in CrossTies. (These upgrades have been available online for a while.)
· Improved the MojoSetup (.bin installer) upgrade path.
· Added a progress dialog during initial open of a CrossTie on the Mac.
· Added support for the 'installer' keyword which supports CrossTies for stand-alone executables.
· Added RAR support to CrossTie installation.
· Added a 'recreate' button to the menus control panel.
· Fixed some menu issues on the upgrade path from CrossOver 9.2.
· Added a means to turn off requesting a stable OpenGL back buffer.
· Set CX_NO_GL_BACKING_STORE in the environment to enable.
March 17th, 2011New games support:
· Rift now installs and runs.
· Added the ability to install World of Warcraft via the download client. There are some issues with the WoW launcher, but the game runs well when launched via WoW.exe.
· Some improvements have been made to the Star Trek Online launcher. The game still suffers from performance problems.
· Added CrossTie support for .rar files.
· Made several improvements to menu and association handling.
· Resolved a bug launching some games in Steam.
January 28th, 2011
· The primary new feature of these releases is our new 'CrossTie' technology. CrossTie builds on and expands on our compatibility profiles so that not only is CrossOver constantly updated with the latest and greatest recipes, those recipes can now be launched with a single click. It is now easier than ever to install thousands of different applications on your Mac or Linux system using the most up-to-date recipe.
· Additionally, this version incorporates the nearly 4,500 patches that went into making Wine 1.3.9 over the past year, bringing a wide range of improvements to many applications. We have particularly focused on Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, and the Steam games platform.
July 28th, 2010Games support changes:
· Added Star Trek Online as a supported game.
· Added StarCraft II as a supported game.
· Added Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 as a supported game.
· Added Alien Swarm as a supported game.
· Fixed a crash in the Star Trek Online launcher.
· Fixed a 9.0.0 regression in FlatOut 2.
· Fixed a 9.0.0 regression in Stranded 2.
· Fixed a 9.0.0 regression in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and many other games on Mac OS X.
· Fixed installation of Tales of Monkey Island.
· Fixed a focus-grabbing problem in Lord of the Rings Online and Dungeons and Dragons Online.
· Fixed an installation issue with EVE Online (false report of a DirectX failure).
· Made several application profile tune-ups.
· Fixed a crash in the winecfg audio tab.
· Fixed installation of the Microsoft Visual C++ runtime.
· Added support for the 'Microsoft HTML Rendering Engine 7' package for use as a dependency in C4Ps that require it.
· Fixed full-screen mode for Macs with auto-switching GPUs.
· Merged with Wine version 1.2. Many improvements and bug fixes.
November 18th, 2009
· Add support for Left 4 Dead 2
· Fix a problem with directory permissions in World of Warcraft in Ubuntu 9.10
· Fix a number of problems with Guild Wars
· Fix a number of Mac audio issues which should fix Steam voice chat
· A few minor adjustments for Snow Leopard
· Fix a bug registering CrossOver under Snow Leopard
September 3rd, 2009
· Improved behavior of the Steam game store
· Fixed several problems with memory management -- this should fix TF2 crashes, among others.
· Enabled Shader Model 2.0 and 3.0 by default
New supported games:
· Dragon Sky
· Last Chaos
· Jade Empire
· Ether Saga
· Perfect World
· Left 4 Dead
· Tales of Monkey Island
· Shaiya (Though only in non-English versions, for DRM reasons)
Fixed various regressions in:
· Half-Life 2
· Team Fortress 2
· Guild Wars
· Civilization IV
· LOTRO (unsupported)
· EVE (unsupported)
· Pharaoh (unsupported)
· City of Heroes (unsupported)
· Lego Star Wars (unsupported)
June 18th, 2009
· Fixed a memory issue with Half-Life 2 engine games such as Team Fortress 2
February 26th, 2009
· Steam+compiz fixed
· Added support for "Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine" on the Mac
· A few improvements for City of Heroes
· Improved support for SPORE
· Improved support for WoW:WotLK
· Improved support for the latest Steam client
· A range of general DirectX improvements which will improve many games
· Updated Wine version