New in version 0.7
October 31st, 2012
- This release has rewritten everything for rc shell. It is much cleaner and neater code than with Bourne shell.
New in version 0.6 (October 23rd, 2009)
- This release adds psselect support for random access to PostScript; now there are two modes to rasterize PS files.
- A helper to actually print borderless in Unix, stretched_ps.sh, has been added.
- Direct production of borderless PostScripts in impose.sh has been added.
New in version 0.5 (August 25th, 2009)
- Added horizontal mode (which should be probably called vertical, it depends if one
- talks about line of imposing or layout of imposing, anyway, call it portrait).
- Added fullblack mode.
- Silenced some innocuous debugging messages, there are still some around.
- Fixed silly bugs about permissions. Non-slax linux users feedback needed especially
- about this kind of issues.
New in version 0.3 (August 4th, 2009)
- Added options X and Y to help good pagination.