New in version 0.7
December 27th, 2013
- This version adds many bugfixes, adds matches by line number and within a specified subregion, and adds an "stripansi" setting to remove already-existing ANSI codes from program output and an "expectlines" setting to support the subregion match.
New in version 0.6 (July 8th, 2013)
- This version works with ssh, adds many new verbs/crayonizations, and supports setting the xterm title, xterm foreground, and background colors, playing sounds, and passing communications to another program.
New in version 0.5 (June 6th, 2013)
- Many changes were made to support SSH. Keyboard input is no longer automatically passed to the crayonized program.
- A 'passto' verb was added, which launches a program to handle output from crayonized programs (e.g. to catch the zmodem attention string and pass output to rz).
New in version 0.4 (May 29th, 2013)
- This version added support for setting xterm titles and for appending and prepending lines to program output, and various bugfixes.
New in version 0.3 (May 13th, 2013)
- This version handles console signals (Ctrl-C, etc.) correctly (quite important for apps like 'ping' and 'tcpdump').
- It adds a 'mapto' match type, which sums the characters of a matched string and uses the result to select from a list of attribute options (allowing colors to be generated for any string on the fly).
New in version 0.0.2 (May 9th, 2013)
- The program now mostly works.
- A 'value' config entry type was added, which allows a string to be matched and then numerically compared to some value.