April 20th, 2013
· The desired buffer size in samples passed to SDL_OpenAudio() is now a power of 2, as required by some versions of SDL.
· If previous versions do not start, this change may resolve that problem.
February 27th, 2009
· This version links with the new flatzebra 0.1.2.
· The gameplay has been slightly adjusted to make it more accurate.
· Experimental --record and --play command-line switches have been added to record a game and play it back later.
· Experimental support for the Xbox 360 USB controller has been added.
· Memory leaks have been removed.