New in version 1.4.7April 20th, 2013
- The desired buffer size in samples passed to SDL_OpenAudio() is now a power of 2, as required by some versions of SDL.
- If previous versions do not start, this change may resolve that problem.
New in version 1.4.3 (February 27th, 2009)
- This version links with the new flatzebra 0.1.2.
- The gameplay has been slightly adjusted to make it more accurate.
- Experimental --record and --play command-line switches have been added to record a game and play it back later.
- Experimental support for the Xbox 360 USB controller has been added.
- Memory leaks have been removed.