October 10th, 2012
· Updated plugin to handle change to nsITransferable interface in FF16 (while remaining backwards compatible with previous versions of Firefox)
· Added fr, nl, sr, zh-CN locales
· Fixed context menu item indentation issue affecting Macs (as reported by reviewer for v3)
August 20th, 2012
· Add ability to paste links into HTML-aware contexts, like wysiwyg HTML editors and email clients. Also added the ability to localize the extension.
August 14th, 2009
· Copy as HTML Link now supports another timesaving link copying feature right out of the box. Rest assured, the original functionality of selecting any text and copying the current page location as an HTML link remains unchanged.
· But in v2.0 you can now right-click on any link (without having to select it, which can be very difficult), select Copy as HTML Link, and you'll actually copy the link text with the link destination together as an HTML link. With a single click. How cool is that? It's super handy for grabbing blog post titles together with their permalinks.