New in version 3.6
May 10th, 2009
- An install and uninstall script for Kubuntu was added.
New in version 3.5 (May 4th, 2009)
- The install and uninstall script was renewed.
New in version 3.2 (March 15th, 2009)
- Remove metadata was renewed. Now single types of metadata like comment,
- EXIF, XMP, EXIF thumbnail, ICC profle or IPTC can be removed.
- Remove metadata in batchmode.
New in version 3.1 (March 7th, 2009)
- RAW conversion: brightness, whitebalance, change file date to camera timestamp,
- raw image info and extract thumbnail.
New in version 3.0 (March 1st, 2009)
- Files will be renamed by input or automatically if overwriting is expected (suffix): e.g
- image.jpg -> image_sepia.jpg (after sepia conversion / automatically)
- image.jpg -> image_input.jpg (after user-defined rotation / input)
- Option to install "converter" and necessary applications locally or systemwide (as root)
- by choosing a seperate installation script.
New in version 2.9 (February 14th, 2009)
- Option to show tags of tiff files (depends on "tiffdump")
- Properties of every image from a multipage TIFF files can be looked at (depends on "tiffinfo").
New in version 2.8 (January 18th, 2009)
- Servicemenu files for KDE 4
New in version 2.7 (January 11th, 2009)
- New option "quality" to change compression of jpeg and png files. So the
- filesize can be reduced (e.g. for attachments in emails). The default values
- are 100 (jpeg) and 6 (png).
- This quality option was also integrated in file- and batchconversion into jpeg
- and png.
New in version 2.6 (December 6th, 2008)
- Open XnViewMP browser (alpha), which is in development and will be the new version for Linux.
- The option to generate a manual slideshow was inserted.