New in version 1.2.4
December 30th, 2011
- This is a minor update, primarily adding better language support, a French translation,and some of the most-requested tweaks.
New in version 1.2.3 (February 8th, 2011)
- This version fixes anti-aliasing on Linux and freshens the the underlying video and scene systems.
New in version 1.2.2 (January 17th, 2011)
- Added replay all animations to the R keyboard button.
- Added shortcuts for placing (and unplacing) operations to the buttons 1, 2 and 3.
- Official ranked servers' settings can now be changed by the first player joining.
- Fixed the game not working on CPUs not supporting SSE2.
- Fixed multiplayer crash.
- Fixed unit and operation bounding boxes, they were 33% smaller than intended.
- Fixed repulsion not working.
New in version 1.2.1 (January 10th, 2011)
- Animations now replay when clicking on a territory, allowing players to easily understand what exact actions occurred.
- Added death/destruction textures for dying units.
- Added a demo welcome panel on game start.
- Death animations now kick in later.
- Tweaked updater image.
- Fixed the rare possibility of clients not getting disconnected properly.
- Fixed the rare possibility of official statistics getting submitted twice for the same match.
New in version 1.2.0 (January 3rd, 2011)
- This version focuses on improving the user experience by adding end-turn animations and other presentation enhancements.
- Offline play has also been added.
New in version 1.1.2 (October 18th, 2010)
- Added display mode initialization fallback to try without AA if AA is enabled, fixing some occurrences of "Error: Couldn't find matching GLX visual" on Linux.
- Added ability to spectators to talk to players once a game has ended.
- Added spectator tips.
- Improved updater.
- Linux launch shell scripts now take system libraries over distributed libraries if they are available.
- Tip window no longer closes on turn end.
- Removed E hotkey for end turn.
- Removed C hotkey for cancel button in game lobby panel.
- Fixed chat target properly changing from [Spectators] to [All] as appropriate.
New in version 1.1.0 (October 8th, 2010)
- This version adds reconnect functionality, improves tips and event reporting, and removes swearing in game text as per users' request.
New in version 1.0.0 (October 4th, 2010)
- September 30, 2010 – Proxy Studios, a small independent games developer, announces the release of their debut title Conquest: Divide and Conquer for Saturday, October 2. Conquest is a unique spin on the turn-based strategy genre, offering fast, simultaneous turn-based online multiplayer gameplay instead of multiple-hour long games of research and building.
- Proxy Studios has built the game from ground up to be intuitive, balanced and deep, with a strong random map generator that offers unlimited experiences. A new trailer showcasing recent gameplay is available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs-57Xp3x2o.
- Players are invited to try the free multiplayer demo to launch along with the game's release. Both paying and demo customers will be able to play against each other with certain restrictions. For more information see http://www.conquest-game.com/features/.
- Conquest will be available for download and digital purchase on the game's official website http://www.conquest-game.com for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux at 15$ (excluding VAT). Customers who decide to pre-order the game before October 2 will receive an additional 33% discount coupon they can forward to a friend, and a special in-game achievement to display.
- Facebook fans are given an additional opportunity to receive game discounts, as 5 random fans will be chosen to award with 33% discount coupons. The official Conquest facebook page is located at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Conquest/375488914911.
- Proxy Studios developers promise to offer strong support and updates to their game through their custom updater technology.
- For more information on Conquest visit http://www.conquest-game.com.
New in version 0.13.1 (April 5th, 2009)
- Added spectate button to join server panel.
- Added public spectator chat setting to server.
- Improved updater title texture.
- Spectators can now talk to players before the game starts.
- Battle events are now also sent to allies with shared radar.
- Screen shots are now saved as JPG (Q80) by default, to save as PNG press ALT+PrtSc.
- Arguments are now passed forward when changing processes.
- Administrator execution level is now requested on Vista.
- Fixed line wrapping bug.
- Fixed operation stack movement.
- Fixed bomber crash not being logged in statistics.
- Fixed operations being given to players before the start of the game.