January 24th, 2013
· A WordPress Plugin is now available for integrating Connect Daily into WordPress Web sites.
· The plugin provides Mini-Calendar widgets, Simple and Detailed List of Events widgets, and IFRAME widgets for inserting full-sized calendars into the site.
· JSONP data export ability was added to simplify AJAX programming.
· Overall program performance was improved.
October 27th, 2012
· You can link to the XML descriptor at: http://www.mhsoftware.com/cdaily.xml
June 19th, 2010
· Revises the search event screen to support phrase match and negative keywords.
· The search screen also supports filtering on custom fields.
· Custom fields now supports multiple select checkbox groups.
· iCal/RSS feeds now set ETag/Last Modified values to minimize bandwidth usage by clients.
· Upgraded to the latest version of Dojo.
· Several other small bugfixes and feature improvements.
October 20th, 2008
· This release improves the appearance and layout of the drop-down menu.
· It changes the default day span on RSS feeds to be all events if no day span is specified.
· It fixes problems in notification/reminder code introduced by the iCal Attachment change.
· If the SQL Command Window statement is not SELECT, the statement type is set to exec by default.
· An NPE if you tried to import a non-XML file from the RSS Import screen and an NPE in the InstanceOrSeries dialog triggered by robots have been fixed.
· Email errors in approver notification now go to the audit trail log.
October 4th, 2008
· This release adds an audit trail to track system changes.
· It adds RSS import. Imports can now be marked as recurring for periodic automatic re-import.
· Import screens support an undo function.
· A container-level authentication provider has been added, including support for Windows integrated security.
· The planner view now supports variable period display.
· There are multiple other improvements in the import function.
· There are some 18 or so minor bugfixes.