New in version 3.4.15
January 24th, 2013
- A WordPress Plugin is now available for integrating Connect Daily into WordPress Web sites.
- The plugin provides Mini-Calendar widgets, Simple and Detailed List of Events widgets, and IFRAME widgets for inserting full-sized calendars into the site.
- JSONP data export ability was added to simplify AJAX programming.
- Overall program performance was improved.
New in version 3.4.14 (October 27th, 2012)
- You can link to the XML descriptor at: http://www.mhsoftware.com/cdaily.xml
New in version 3.4.7 (June 19th, 2010)
- Revises the search event screen to support phrase match and negative keywords.
- The search screen also supports filtering on custom fields.
- Custom fields now supports multiple select checkbox groups.
- iCal/RSS feeds now set ETag/Last Modified values to minimize bandwidth usage by clients.
- Upgraded to the latest version of Dojo.
- Several other small bugfixes and feature improvements.
New in version 3.4.1 (October 20th, 2008)
- This release improves the appearance and layout of the drop-down menu.
- It changes the default day span on RSS feeds to be all events if no day span is specified.
- It fixes problems in notification/reminder code introduced by the iCal Attachment change.
- If the SQL Command Window statement is not SELECT, the statement type is set to exec by default.
- An NPE if you tried to import a non-XML file from the RSS Import screen and an NPE in the InstanceOrSeries dialog triggered by robots have been fixed.
- Email errors in approver notification now go to the audit trail log.
New in version 3.4.0 (October 4th, 2008)
- This release adds an audit trail to track system changes.
- It adds RSS import. Imports can now be marked as recurring for periodic automatic re-import.
- Import screens support an undo function.
- A container-level authentication provider has been added, including support for Windows integrated security.
- The planner view now supports variable period display.
- There are multiple other improvements in the import function.
- There are some 18 or so minor bugfixes.