New in version 0.2.7
April 22nd, 2011
- Concurrency bugs were fixed in IPMI SOL connections.
- Support was added for IPMI SOL cipher suite IDs, privilege levels, and workaround flags.
- Support was added for disabling fcntl locks on console log files.
- Note that configuring "--with-freeipmi" now requires freeipmi-1.0.4 or later.
New in version 0.2.5 (May 20th, 2009)
- Fixed bug with consoles trapped in downed state causing poll loop to spin.
- Added 'server coredump' & 'server coredumpdir' config directives.
New in version 0.2.4.1 (April 22nd, 2009)
- Fixed builds with gcc-4.4 on Fedora 11.
New in version 0.2.4 (April 16th, 2009)
- Added support for FreeIPMI.
- Added console scripts for Sun ELOM and Sun Fire V20z/V40z.
- Changed conmen cmdline opts: '-G' xterm geometry, '-g' genders nodeattr.
New in version 0.2.2 (September 4th, 2008)
- Support was added for connecting to consoles via Unix domain sockets, along with detecting Unix domain socket devices via inotify.
- The "&E" client escape sequence was added to toggle echoing of client input.
- The HP iLO console script was added, and the IBM BladeCenter console script was updated.