New in version 01.35H
November 15th, 2013
- This version is based on Slackware Linux 14.0 and Slackware-Live 0.3.10.
- It include 85 applications which appear in the main menu, for a total of 598 packages and 1.9 GB of uncompressed space.
- It's designed for a minimal but complete environment around JWM Window Manager, with office (Abiword, Gnumeric), multimedia (Avidemux, Mhwaveedit), education (Zekr, Artha), and games (Cuyo, Lbreakout2).
New in version 04.34H (February 23rd, 2013)
- This version is based on Slackware Linux 14.0 and Slackware-Live 0.3.8.
- It is built with 99 rebuilt packages, with 73 applications which appear in the main menu, for a total of 583 packages and 1.7 GB of uncompressed space.
- It's designed for a minimal but complete environment around JWM 2.1.0, not just with office (Abiword 2.8.6) and multimedia (Avidemux-gtk 2.5.6) software, but with educational programs like Zekr 1.1.1 and Tuxtype2 1.8.0.
New in version 1231 (December 13th, 2010)
- This version is based on the 184.108.40.206 Linux kernel of Slackware 13.1.
- The window manager was switched back to IceWM (update 1.3.6).
- Many new applications and updates were added.
- The new applications are midori, conky, bmw-ng, lxrandr, simple-scan, guvcview, wifi-radar, gmrun, volumeicon, evince, uget, zenshot, gpicview, and xonclock.
- The updated application are icewm, icewm-themes, pcmanfm, fotoxx, winff, oo4kids, osmo, zekr, and minbar.
- Five games were also added.