New in version 0.3.0
May 15th, 2013
- Bring back drop shadows in KDE SC 4.10
- Use KMessageWidget in KCM
- Remove blank lines between concatenated notifications
- Moved to kde.org git repository
New in version 0.2.2 (September 26th, 2011)
- Plug three small mem leaks. Should also fix a rare crasher. (Aurélien Gâteau)
- Brasilian Portuguese (Caio Romão)
- Slovakian (Slavko)
- Italian (Federico Chiacchiaretta)
- Czech (Pavel Fric)
- Spanish (gejo)
New in version 0.2.1 (August 6th, 2010)
- Disable KWin shadows.
- Quit if we can't register as the notification handler.
New in version 0.2.0 (August 5th, 2010)
- New features:
- When a second notification arrives from the same application, using the same title, append it to the existing notification.
- Notifications use blurred background on KDE 4.5.
- Notifications use a background halo behind text, similar to what Plasma tooltips do since KDE 4.4, as well as the Plasma theme foreground color.
- Implemented support for the replacesId parameter.
- It is now possible to specify the screen where the notifications will appear.
- A "Preview" button has been added to the KCM.
- It is now possible to start Colibri from within the KCM.
- Turkish translation by Ozan Çağlayan.
- German translation by Michael Gangolf.
- Serbian translation for desktop file by Mladen Pejaković.
- KCM is now translatable.
- The KCM has moved (again!) to the notification group.
- Use an autostart file to start Colibri instead of relying on the DBus service system. This solves file conflict problems with other notification systems and ensures Colibri is started when the first KDE notification is sent.
- Fixed linking with gold.
New in version 0.1.1 (February 17th, 2010)
- Moved the KCM to the Desktop category.
- Emit the NotificationClosed() signal when a notification is closed. This fixes double notifications from Banshee.
- Implement the CloseNotification() method.