New in version 2.0.0
February 2nd, 2011
- Support for PHP 4 is gone, PHP 5.1 is now a requirement.
- CSRF Protection built into the form helper
- Application Packages
- Scaffolding, having been deprecated for a number of versions, has been removed.
- Removed the deprecated Validation Class.
- Plugins have been removed, in favor of Helpers.
- Added routing overrides to the main index.php file, enabling the normal routing to be overridden on a per “index” file basis.
- Added $route[‘404_override’] to allow 404 pages to be handled by controllers.
- 50+ bugs fixed
- Full query-string support
- Automatic base_url detecion if left blank
- New Cache driver with file system, APC and memcache support
- Command line compatibility for easy cron jobs
- 20+ tweaks and improvements