New in version 4.8
November 23rd, 2013
- Bug fix: syntax highlighting could be broken with multiline styles.
New in version 4.6 (January 29th, 2013)
- Added scripting
- Bug fix: GTK+: Tools shortcuts are lost when reloading settings
- Bug fix: one more v4 regression: 'Replace All' could miss matches
- Bug fix: one more v4 regression: 'Open' dialog does not always open
New in version 4.5 (November 13th, 2012)
- Bug fix: syntax highlighting of quoted strings in CSS
- Bug fix: syntax highlighting of python doc-strings
- Bug fix: Windows: leaks of handles with 'Find in Files'
- Bug fix: crash with broken files using relative indentation
New in version 4.4 (October 26th, 2012)
- Bug fix: JSP syntax highlighting was still broken
- Bug fix: "Open in New Tab" don't close the search window anymore
- Bug fix: focus moving unexpectedly to first page in Page View
- Bug fix: crash when deleting a section targeted by a link in another view
- Fixed regression: duplicates in find and replace history
New in version 4.3 (September 25th, 2012)
- Linux 64 bit version is back
- Edit menu shortcuts from the option editor
- Option editor isn't modal anymore (fine-tune your themes easily)
- The 'escape' shortcut is now customizable (see Window menu)
- Menu command to close a dialog or a window
- Menu command to open a new file by selecting a filename first
- Better positionning of cursor with kerning
- Bug fix: handling of prototypes in configuration files could alter wrong configurations
New in version 3.23 (November 22nd, 2011)
- Bug fix: restoring a window in Smalltalk-style browser view with text only in bottom pane crashes
- Bug fix: replace command did not work in Smalltalk-style browser
- Bug fix: another crash related to the Smalltalk-style browser view
- Bug fix: session file could be corrupted after searching patterns containing '%'
New in version 3.22 (July 17th, 2011)
- Bug fix: crash with the Smalltalk-style browser
New in version 3.21 (June 20th, 2011)
- Reverted change from 3.18: Smalltalk-style browser uses only text views
New in version 3.18 (September 17th, 2010)
- This release replaces the smalltalk style layout and drops the two pane layouts.
- The required GTK+ version is now 2.12.