January 29th, 2013
· Added scripting
· Bug fix: GTK+: Tools shortcuts are lost when reloading settings
· Bug fix: one more v4 regression: 'Replace All' could miss matches
· Bug fix: one more v4 regression: 'Open' dialog does not always open
November 13th, 2012
· Bug fix: syntax highlighting of quoted strings in CSS
· Bug fix: syntax highlighting of python doc-strings
· Bug fix: Windows: leaks of handles with 'Find in Files'
· Bug fix: crash with broken files using relative indentation
October 26th, 2012
· Bug fix: JSP syntax highlighting was still broken
· Bug fix: "Open in New Tab" don't close the search window anymore
· Bug fix: focus moving unexpectedly to first page in Page View
· Bug fix: crash when deleting a section targeted by a link in another view
· Fixed regression: duplicates in find and replace history
September 25th, 2012
· Linux 64 bit version is back
· Edit menu shortcuts from the option editor
· Option editor isn't modal anymore (fine-tune your themes easily)
· The 'escape' shortcut is now customizable (see Window menu)
· Menu command to close a dialog or a window
· Menu command to open a new file by selecting a filename first
· Better positionning of cursor with kerning
· Bug fix: handling of prototypes in configuration files could alter wrong configurations
November 22nd, 2011
· Bug fix: restoring a window in Smalltalk-style browser view with text only in bottom pane crashes
· Bug fix: replace command did not work in Smalltalk-style browser
· Bug fix: another crash related to the Smalltalk-style browser view
· Bug fix: session file could be corrupted after searching patterns containing '%'
July 17th, 2011
· Bug fix: crash with the Smalltalk-style browser
June 20th, 2011
· Reverted change from 3.18: Smalltalk-style browser uses only text views
September 17th, 2010
· This release replaces the smalltalk style layout and drops the two pane layouts.
· The required GTK+ version is now 2.12.
February 21st, 2010
· Quick fix with windows XP theme: there were resource leaks.
December 8th, 2009
· Minor bug fixes and improvements such as resizable tree-view and recent file list.
October 9th, 2009
· This release adds minor changes in syntax highlighting (C++, Assembler, Ruby, Perl, and Bash).
June 2nd, 2009
· Bug fix: possible crash when cloning a windows with elastic tabstops
· Bug fix: the "Show Tabs" menu item is not immediately checked
May 22nd, 2009
· This release adds elastic tabstops.
May 15th, 2009
· The release 3.9 fixes various bugs, speeds up startup when the session has a lot of open files, and adds a command to re-open files without BOM as UTF-8.
March 11th, 2009
· This release adds the ability to define custom error patterns using regular expressions in user tools.
November 12th, 2008
· The version 3.7 fixes bugs related to unicode: some non ascii characters could not be entered such as cyrilic capital letters.
October 18th, 2008
· A crash which occurred when closing a modified untitled document was fixed.
October 11th, 2008
· Files are now automatically unloaded when they are no longer used.
· This release also fixes several Unicode-related bugs.