New in version 3.5.0
January 23rd, 2014
- CloverETL 3.5 brings a brand new Data Quality package, including a very useful Validator component. There are also a number of improvements on the Server front - usability and monitoring improvements come along with enhanced management of the Cluster, and there are some neat new perks for administrators as well.
New in version 3.5.0 Milestone 2 (November 1st, 2013)
- This version introduces a validator component, encrypted parameters, a JSONExtract component, improved server health monitoring, and improved server usability.
New in version 3.4.2 (September 20th, 2013)
- This version fixes bugs, improves graph-to-HTML exportation, initializes the EmailSender connection to an SMTP server in a specific phase, and upgrades the JSch library to 0.1.50.
New in version 3.4.0 (May 16th, 2013)
- This version contains all the features of its 2 milestones, and more.
- Only one cluster node needs a connection to the server database; other nodes will connect through it.
- There is a ClusterSimpleCopy component and improved visualization of errors in the graph log.
- HTTPConnector supports PUT and DELETE methods.
New in version 3.4.0 Milestone 2 (March 22nd, 2013)
- Designer DB connections proxied through Server.
- A new server Web interface, an ExecuteMapReduce component, repartitioning and improved cluster tracking, XSLT2.0 in XSLTransformer, Weblogic 12c support on Server, additional usability improvements of Designer, and improved Profiler integration with Server.
New in version 3.3.1 (January 31st, 2013)
- WebServiceClient: wizard not working with specific WSDL, a NullPointerException when editing properties of the component, an NPE when viewing data on an edge without metadata.
New in version 3.4.0 Milestone 1 (December 20th, 2012)
- Precise cluster allocation, dynamic load balancing in graphs and cluster, big data support via Hadoop hdfs and Hive, Data Profiler integration on the server, and usability improvements in Designer.
New in version 3.3.0 (October 22nd, 2012)
- This release brings new capabilities for orchestrating processes and workflows, much improved cloud connectivity and powerful Data Profiler are now integrated into the platform.
New in version 2.0.0 (September 18th, 2008)
- A new editor for internal CTL (Clover Transformation Language) with syntax highlighting, context assist, and on-the-fly syntax checking.
- A new, reworked visual transformation/mapping editor.
- The look and feel has been changed with new set of icons.
- Overall, more than 100 changes/feature requests were implemented.