May 16th, 2013
· This version contains all the features of its 2 milestones, and more.
· Only one cluster node needs a connection to the server database; other nodes will connect through it.
· There is a ClusterSimpleCopy component and improved visualization of errors in the graph log.
· HTTPConnector supports PUT and DELETE methods.
March 22nd, 2013
· Designer DB connections proxied through Server.
· A new server Web interface, an ExecuteMapReduce component, repartitioning and improved cluster tracking, XSLT2.0 in XSLTransformer, Weblogic 12c support on Server, additional usability improvements of Designer, and improved Profiler integration with Server.
January 31st, 2013
· WebServiceClient: wizard not working with specific WSDL, a NullPointerException when editing properties of the component, an NPE when viewing data on an edge without metadata.
December 20th, 2012
· Precise cluster allocation, dynamic load balancing in graphs and cluster, big data support via Hadoop hdfs and Hive, Data Profiler integration on the server, and usability improvements in Designer.
October 22nd, 2012
· This release brings new capabilities for orchestrating processes and workflows, much improved cloud connectivity and powerful Data Profiler are now integrated into the platform.
September 18th, 2008
· A new editor for internal CTL (Clover Transformation Language) with syntax highlighting, context assist, and on-the-fly syntax checking.
· A new, reworked visual transformation/mapping editor.
· The look and feel has been changed with new set of icons.
· Overall, more than 100 changes/feature requests were implemented.