October 9th, 2012
· Compatible with Firefox and Thunderbird version 14 or newer. Clippings is no longer compatible with Firefox 3.6 or Thunderbird 3.1
· Mac OS X shortcut key prefix has been changed to Command+Option. Previously, it was Control+Option, but it stopped working in a previous Firefox/Thunderbird release.
September 21st, 2011
· Updated Swedish translation
· Bug fix: Shortcut key prefix is different on Swedish locale. This is fixed so that it is now CTRL+ALT+V, as advertised.
September 9th, 2011
· Bug fix: Missing entries in chrome manifest for Danish and Swedish localizations
August 22nd, 2011
· Bug fix: Clippings Manager window position and size not being remembered. Fixed on Windows and Linux
· Bug fix: In the New Clipping dialog and the Clippings Manager window, the "Text" textbox scrolls unexpectedly when focused (Firefox 4 and newer)
· Bug fix: Can no longer drag and drop text into Clippings Manager list
· Other minor fixes
· Added Danish and Swedish translations
February 15th, 2011
· Bug fix: Clippings sub-menu sometimes not appearing in context menu on Firefox 4
· New toolbar button for Firefox 4, which has the same functionality as the status bar icon on Firefox 3.6 and older. To add it to a toolbar, right-click on any toolbar and select Customize, then drag the Clippings toolbar button to the desired toolbar. The Clippings toolbar button can also be added to the Add-on Bar.
October 28th, 2010
· Compatible with Firefox 4 Beta 6
June 30th, 2010
· Added ability to adjust the Clippings Manager tree list width; click and drag the splitter to the right of the tree list to change the width
· If a clipping contains multiple occurrences of the same placeholder, you will only be prompted once for the placeholder value
February 1st, 2010
· Compatible with Firefox 3.6.x and Thunderbird 3.0.x
· Minor bug fixes
January 15th, 2009
· Paste clippings without overwriting the clipboard
· Paste clippings containing HTML tags as rich text. Users can choose to paste as rich text or plain text (with HTML tags and character entities intact).
· New extension preferences dialog (Tools → Add-ons, select Clippings in the list of installed extensions → click Options)
· Clippings icon now appears in the status bar of Thunderbird's message view window