May 14th, 2010
· Changed the database schema: two new fields were added (changed_timestamp and created_userid). Throw away the clio_tests database and recreate it again to run the tests. You will have to upgrade your existing databases as well.
· When a new version is created of an existing object, the changed_userid will be copied over from the last version. If a new object is created from scratch, it will be the created_userid. changed_timestamp is treated the same. This makes it possible to detect changes between versions by comparing the timestamps.
· Update documentation to include integer status codes as they appear in the database.
· Updated documentation to include changed information about the timestamps were recorded (as of 0.6), as well as the new timestamp.
February 17th, 2010
· Provide an 'update' method for Sequence, so we can set the sequence value. This can be useful in code that converts old databases that already define the equivalent of 'code'.
February 12th, 2010
· Another bugfix with revert logic. Allow reverting already published objects, as they may have relations that need to be reverted. Don't raise an error when trying to revert an archived object, instead just don't do anything.
February 10th, 2010
· Added _actual property which is like _editable, except that deleted items are not part of it.
· Also added is_actual method.