New in version 2.4
February 16th, 2013
- Added bindings for Perl and Python so that you can now easily develop programs that interface to Cleware procuts.
New in version 2.1 (January 22nd, 2013)
- Spreadsheet output, can now add timestamp, sleep interval/value offset/timestamp format configurable, added support for new Cleware ADC, can now monitor a sensor and execute scripts if limits are reached.
New in version 2.0 (October 31st, 2012)
- Upgraded to the latest Cleware API
New in version 1.2 (September 14th, 2010)
- Can now select the path where to look for the 'hiddevx'-device nodes.
New in version 1.0 (July 9th, 2010)
- Added a script for graphing temperature/humidity with munin. Made the Nagios check-script more robust. Can now give an offset for temperature/humidity values.