New in version 2.6-4.7
January 6th, 2014
- This version fixes an authentication problem which posting email from Mac OS 7.1 (the authentication was never successful, the password was never seen).
- It is also able to define a specific IP as not relayable within a range of relayable IPs.
New in version 2.6-4.2 (October 19th, 2013)
- This is mainly a bugfix release, fixing a core dump event in banned/trusted server list generation.
- It fixes a local MX problem that caused email error rebounces to be lost if the domain was without a secondary MX.
New in version 2.6-3.8 (August 23rd, 2013)
- This version fixed a problem where the number of "checker" processes within the configuration file was not used.
- This caused slow email processing if the number of incoming email binding was set to a high value (with over 100 emails received at the same time).
- All "checker" process were too busy making sure that received emails were good.
- The number of checkers must be roughly one for every ten incoming channels.
- Statistics for received, rejected, and quarantined emails were improved and can be displayed by site, group, domain, or user, and as pie charts.
New in version 2.6-3.4 (July 9th, 2013)
- It is compatible with Fedora 18 and its systemd init process.
- User-selected display setup (log page size) is now kept within all clement display part.
- A MySQL cron process impairing the spam detection learning process has been fixed.
New in version 2.6-2.16 (May 30th, 2013)
- The Clement email admin can now select a batch of in-transit email to be resent or cancelled. This can be done via the Web interface by clicking on all selected recipients.
New in version 2.6-2.11 (May 16th, 2013)
- This release's main improvement is the ability to define a user alias a piped process.
- This can be easily defined via the Web interface (domains manag. -> click user domain -> aliases -> New alias).
- A pipedemo.sh shell script can be used as a starting point.
New in version 2.6-1.1.1 (May 1st, 2013)
- This version's main improvement is the LDAP interface.
- It can now probe an LDAP server to check if a user exists (no need to define all users within Clement if you already have an LDAP server).
- This version adds list capabilities to find out which users are sending or receiving most of the email traffic (numbers or volumes).
- The email transit interface is improved, and allows you to select one email to be re-sent within a list of delayed messages.
- Current clement users can do an 'rpm update'; previous configurations are kept.
New in version 2.5-148.10 (December 10th, 2012)
- This production release fixes a small bug within Authentication (AUTH PLAIN) on the SMTP channel (working now with an LG smartphone type).
New in version 2.5-148.9 (November 20th, 2012)
- The local plain alias email is set as the good originator when working in smart relaying mode.
- bl.ipv6.spameatingmonkey.net was removed from the IPv6 default SBL server list, as it is no longer responding.