New in version 0.09
March 10th, 2014
- Use desktop-specific menu if available (uses $XDG_MENU_PREFIX). This fixes the menu on e.g. Xubuntu (bug 1228053)
- Fixed text for icons in ClassicMenu Indicator submenu (bug #1220961)
- Added some menu items to change configuration
- Added Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Galician, Greek, Norwegian Bokmal, Spanish, Swedish, Telugu, Turkish translations
New in version 0.08 (November 29th, 2013)
- ClassicMenu Indicator has its own icon now.
- This release adds support for some configuration options, improves handling of missing/unusable icons, changes the way commands are run, extends the “ClassicMenu Indicator” submenu, and adds translations to Estonian, French, Croatian, Japanese, Malay, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, and Chinese (Simplified).
New in version 0.07 (January 8th, 2012)
- Support for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise Pangolin)
New in version 0.06 (October 17th, 2011)
- Fixed a bug that under some circumstances could lead to an infinite loop after updating the menu file.
New in version 0.05 (October 12th, 2011)
- This releases fixes a bug with some icons having wrong size when used in environments other than Unity
New in version 0.04 (July 3rd, 2011)
- This releases fixes a bug that required ClassicMenu Indicator to be restarted after installing/removing packages.
New in version 0.03 (June 16th, 2011)
- fixes some bugs and introduces some new features