December 3rd, 2012
· Minor refinements. Version bump to match latest version of Classic Compact. As with latest version of Classic Compact, this version removes support for Firefox versions older than FF16. This version is identical to the version of Classic Compact Options that is being automatically delivered with Classic Compact.
July 10th, 2012
· Added Romanian translation.
· Removed support for Firefox versions older than FF10.
June 20th, 2011
· This release fixes the min & max tab width options. It also fixes an issue with the browser window occasionally opening totally blank if tabs are hidden. There are no new features.
June 7th, 2011New optional settings:
· Ability to display tabs in title bar even when browser is not maximized.
· Ability to customize the height of menu bar, tool bars and tabs bar (from 4px more compact than default to 6px less compact than default).
· Ability to hide RSS feed icon in URL bar.
· Fixed issue with tabs not reaching top of screen when tabs in title bar and browser window maximized. Tabs should reach top of title bar with a tab height adjustment of 0 through +6 on all OSes. Tabs heights of -4 and -2 will not reach top of screen.
· Improved compatibility with 3rd party extensions including Tab Mix Plus & Movable Firefox Button.
· In Mac OS X options that do not apply to Mac OS X are now disabled.
· Classic Compact Options no longer applies its style sheets if Classic Compact is not the loaded theme.
· Bumped compatiblity to v7.0a1
· Lots of little styling fixes/improvements
April 22nd, 2011
· Fixed issue with custom styles being lost when a pop-up window is closed.
· Made sure all observers are closed properly.
Added new toolbar button set options including (there are now ten button sets to choose from):
· Linux Gnome Human and Linux Oxygen
· FF3.6 WinXP & Vista buttons
· FF0.9-2.0 Windows and Mac
· Added new locale translations.
· Broadened Firefox versions supported to include v5.0a2