New in version 0.8.63
January 21st, 2009
- Fix for rare erroneous display of a register as complete when current event is not set.
- Fix to the cilumn filter in the MarkBook, the new multiple profiles had introduced a problem when anything other than 'All' was selected.
- Fix to the display of mrs for in the title field caused by an error in the lang file.
- Labelling of the column filter changed to empahsise R for Reports, as T for tracking is moving to the P for profile assessments.
New in version 0.8.61 (December 19th, 2008)
- Bugfix for alumni students. Leavers where getting community name='yid' and not ='P:yid'. All should now be 'P:yid' with only current students having name=yid.
- Fixed a possible file vulnerability in the export script.
- Removed the wholo school lists from SEN and MedBook needs a filter option before listing sids.
- Added a general concern to the sentypes.
New in version 0.8.60 (December 16th, 2008)
- Changed list_subject_components() to allow for components which cross all subjects (subject_id=%) being careul that strands do not.
- Allowed for multiple assessment profiles for the same currriculum (crid/bid) areas by making use of the list_assessment_profiles function in the MarkBook and changing umntype to be defined by umnfilter. You now get one P filter button for each profile.
- Included some of the non-standard absence codes into the calculation of the attendance summary - without UA and UB were being counted as absences.
New in version 0.8.56 (October 17th, 2008)
- Bugfix to enrolments_list_action when display is for comid=-1.
- Bugfix to the absences_list to correctly filter lates.
- Bugifx to column headers in MarkBook export.
- Added the tutor's name to register_list and a shortcut link to webmail which prefills their email address for messaging.
- The categorydef script can now filter by secid, and you may want to manually edit your catdefs to make use of it.
- New function get_student_section returns secid. Improved permissions on the SEN pages to allow form tutors and subject responsibiles to edit.
- Assessments profiles now allow for differences in component status.