New in version 4.6 Alpha 1
January 9th, 2015
- New Mailing Interface ( incorporated GSOC 14 Mailing Interface Improvements )
- A/B testing for CiviMail ( incorporated GSOC 14 Mailing A/B testing )
- Recurring Events and Activities
- Sales Tax (VAT) and Invoicing support
New in version 4.4.1 (November 9th, 2013)
- A moderately critical security issue has just been fixed in CiviCRM.
New in version 4.4.0 (October 31st, 2013)
- Faster searching - a real timesaver when working with searches and smart groups, especially with large databases.
- Soft credits - improve soft credit tracking and include soft credit data in key contribution reports
- Flexible event name badges - design and print cool name badges for event participants including logos, custom data, QR and bar codes
- Visual selection of "credit card type" on contribute/event forms - improves the user experience when giving to your organization
- ShortCode Support for Petitions - a great new feature for CiviPetition users on Wordpress
- Better campaign tracking - campaign column and filters added to membership, participant and addtional contribution reports