New in version 0.8
December 5th, 2008
- Management of user local database location and temp database location (to solve problems with bad dirs and sqlite). Solve also problems with Vista and program files using. Logs also changed it's dir.
- Sounds available for windows again
- Treeviews are more compact and accelerators are used for edit, delete, repair, zoom, ...
- Edit tests solves ok the problem with losing decimals. Fixes: 355306
- Edit tests don't need to always reload all treeview.Fixes: 557222. (involves fast addition of descriptions)
- Better gui
- Fixed important bug: when people destroyed execute window, and event has ended, it tryes to cancel, there was nothing to cancel, and we entered endless loop.
- -Fixed important bug in edit simulated events, they crash on reading "xxx simulated" as int
- More at changelog: http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/chronojump/trunk/changelog.txt?view=markup