New in version 0.9.14.1
June 20th, 2010
- A Swedish translation was added.
- A SDL_image texture loading backend was added.
- The license was changed to the Clarified Artistic License for Fedora.
- Keyboard handling at the end of a level was fixed.
- Build failures with new compilers were fixed.
- Some issues found by valgrind were fixed.
- Translations were updated.
New in version 0.9.14 (March 30th, 2009)
- Migrate from chromium to chromium-bsu (and similar)
- Add new GLC text rendering backend allowing i18n
- Add German, Bulgarian & Spanish translations
- Don't save high scores without a new score
- Fix race condition, when losing your last life & killing the boss, finish the game
- Allow using Pause as well as p to pause
- Restore sound & music volume at startup
- Fix the last few text rendering issues
- Release the mouse when losing focus
- Add a ChangeLog generated from git
- Add a window icon using SDL_image
New in version 0.9.13.3 (October 3rd, 2008)
- Improve portability to Gentoo, Windows, MacOS X
- Fix linking the GLUT window type
- Document the configuration in the manual page
- Desktop file improvements