January 28th, 2011
· Folders now open if you doubleclick them in the right pane even if not shown in the left pane.
· Fixed formatting of byte values in the properties window (and improved it in the main window)
· Fixed some string consistency issues.
· Default LXR lookup is now MXR (note that this is a hidden pref, so if you want to use, say, DXR instead, you can.
June 3rd, 2009
· This update fixes the issues people had been seeing with stalling parsing of chrome manifests (ie not fully loading). It also adds functionality to replace chrome files while Firefox is running, and improves the handling of registrations of content packages solely for the purpose of having flags apply to skin and locale packages. There are also some improvements in the handling of override instructions.
November 25th, 2008
· This release drops compatibility with Fx/TB 2. This is because I was going nuts trying to support roughly 3 different nsIZipReader APIs. If you're currently writing add-ons, it'd be best to check them against 3.0 first of all anyway - and any chrome manifest problems should show up there, too.