New in version 1.7.2
April 23rd, 2013
- This version fixes a bug on some 32-bit platforms and makes the build more portable.
New in version 1.7.1 (August 23rd, 2012)
- Many small bugfixes.
- Allows using PCRE or POSIX regular expressions.
- Allows specifying Silent keywords with regular expressions and suppressing errors for the rest of the file.
New in version 1.7.0 (May 29th, 2012)
- It is now possible to have user-defined warnings in PCRE regular expression syntax and to suppress a certain warning on a given line via a LaTeX comment.
- Also added was support for macros which affect math mode (e.g., \ensuremath and \text).
- This ensures that warnings are correctly determined in those cases.