New in version 0.1.0
September 25th, 2009
- This version brings a change in the GUI.
- The dialog is wrapped into three tabs for inputs, ratings, and results.
- A new button was created in the toolbar and in the menu to calculate the results.
- The ratings tab contains three ways to insert ratings, insert them individually, insert the sum of ratings, and insert the mean rating of opponents.
New in version 0.0.10 (June 16th, 2009)
- added rating performance calculation; language selection is saved upon exit and loaded on start; added czech and greek translations
New in version 0.0.9 (May 31st, 2009)
- New version brings important changes. Calculation of new rating is now in full accordance with FIDE rules. Everyone can check it at the official FIDE website using data for any player. Source tarball is again available for download for Mac users along with .deb, .rpm, binary.tar.gz, binary.sh and NSIS win32 setup file.
New in version 0.0.8 (May 30th, 2009)
- .deb, .rpm, .sh packages available
- one bug fixed
New in version 0.0.6 (May 7th, 2009)
- Added checks of numerical values.